Welcome to the 2017 Fleet Feet Sports Fun Run Series! Join us for 5 fun runs of varying distances and themes from our local Greensboro and High Point stores.
What makes it a fun run series?
- We always have fun! Whether we dress up like leprechauns, light up the night sky with our lights or invite Santa to join us, plan to have a good time when you come.
- We change things up. We vary the routes and distances throughout the year for different challenges and experiences.
- Get ready for awesome swag. Well, we have some "connections" to awesome vendors, amazing raffle items and sweet swag for each run. It's one of the things we are good at. Each run is different and we aim to please.
- We play by the rules. A fun run is also a safe run. We promote safe running and abide by all traffic laws during our fun runs.
- Run more, get more! Over the course of the year, if you run 3 out of 5 runs, you will receive a $30 gift card to the Fleet Feet Greensboro and High Point stores. Free money! If you run 4 out of 5, that amount increases to $40 and if you run 5 out of 5, you will walk away with a $50 gift card!*
When are the fun runs?
- March 15 @ 6PM: Girls and Pearls Shamrock Fun Run 5K
Ladies, we kick off the series with an event catered to you! We will feature the latest and greatest from our apparel vendors and have some awesome raffle items and giveaways. So wear your green and show off your inner Irish during this Shamrock Run at our Greensboro store.
- July 29 @ 7AM: The Fleet Feet Pickle 30K Relay
Mark your calendars for our store to store destination relay! Run as a foursome, twosome or one brave soul as we run from our High Point store to our Greensboro store. This run serves as a fundraiser for BackPack Beginnings. All proceeds go towards this local charity.
- November 7 @ 6PM: Glow Run 5K
November is National Running Safety Month and we celebrate by lighting up the night as we run the Greenway. Join us for our most popular event at the Greensboro store and test out the best visibility products on the market during the run!
- December 12 @ 6PM: Warm Spirits Run
Celebrate the holiday spirit with us at the High Point store. This is a 1 mile route around Palladium Commons that can be run as many times as you'd like. We slow down afterwards for some hot cocoa, great company and Santa may even join us again this year.
- December 31 @ 4PM: Early Resolution Run
We take a moment to thank the running community and close out the year with our Early Resolution Run. There's always some awesome swag for this run, so be sure to sign up early to claim your gear this year!
How do I sign up?
Register for one or for all the runs! We will open up registration for each run as we finalize details.
Register for a Fun Run Here
*Gentlemen: we understand that the Girls and Pearls run limits your ability to do all five runs with us. We are sorry for the inconvenience and hope that you will join us for the other four runs. The first 10 gentlemen to sign up to volunteer at the Girls and Pearls Run will have that run be included as a fun run registration in the series to go towards your overall count. To volunteer for any of our fun runs, please contact Kathi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Interested in getting your brand exposed to our database of over 10,000 athletes? Contact Kelly Parker at email@example.com for more information about our sponsorship packages.