NIKE AIR ZOOM PEGASUS 31: A HIGHLY RESPONSIVE, HIGH-MILEAGE SPEED MACHINE
- Nike Zoom Air unit under the heel delivers highly responsive cushioning.
- Engineered mesh upper supports the foot with fewer layers.
- Wider footprint and crash rail help stabilize the foot from impact to toe-off.
- Lower heel-to-toe offset provides more natural footstrike.
ENGINEERED MESH UPPER
- Elements are built in instead of stitched on, reducing irritation and weight.
- 32 WAFFLE LUGS
- The same number as on the original Pegasus in 1983, for exceptional traction.
- Guides the foot through the entire footstrike, for increased stability.
- 10mm HEEL OFFSET
- Lower drop from heel to toe, for more natural motion.
NIKE ZOOM AIR UNIT
- Immediately underfoot, for ultra-responsive cushioning.
- CONTOURED FOREFOOT
- 32mm of roll, for smoother transition and quicker toe-off.