Walk Fit - BEGINNER
“Walk your way to improved Health and Fitness!” – Winter/Spring 2017
Are you a BEGINNER? Do you want to improve your health and fitness? Did you know that WALKING is a great exercise? We offer a safe, welcoming place for you to get fit, make friends, and have fun! At Fleet Feet, we encourage you to exercise at your own comfortable pace and we are focused on YOUR success. To learn more, attend our informational meeting: Monday, May 8th at 7pm at Fleet Feet High Point OR you may come to our Greensboro info meeting on Wednesday, May 10th at 7 pm at Fleet Feet Greensboro for registered participants.
Our next program kicks off Monday, May 15th at 6:00pm at Fleet Feet Greensboro and Fleet Feet High Point.
- Weekly Classes:We offer 2 locations to train:
- Mondays & Wednesdays at 6:00pm at Fleet Feet Greensboro
- Mondays & Wednesdays at 6:00pm at Fleet Feet High Point
- Make time in your schedule: Plan for at least 1 hour for your workout and come dressed to walk. You need to allow time to get your workout completed and then have time for our post-workout stretching routine. We will teach you good habits!
- You must REGISTER to participate in this program.
- There is no fitness requirement to join Walk Fit. This is a beginner program.
- This is an “adult program” but children under 18 can join. If a child registers (under 18), a parent must also register and walk with the child in the SAME pace group.
- If you have NOT been exercising, we strongly recommend you consult with your doctor before starting this exercise program.
Walk Fit Program includes:
- Experienced coaches who will guide and motivate you through each workout
- Organized group walks offered several times a week
- Proven Training Schedule aimed at a goal event (fun walk or 5k)
- Technical shirt
- Weekly email motivation, communication and training tips
- Educational clinics and special events
- Priority access to free injury screening clinics
- Special product offers and more!
Getting Started – Plan to attend the “Orientation Session”: Wednesday, May 10th at 7 pm in Greensboro.
The official Walk Fit Training Schedule will be handed out at this meeting. You will need to come dressed to walk the first evening. Come and get fit for shoes by one of our experienced staff to make sure you are ready to go on the first night!